We want to protect your privacy. In order to operate, our web sites and business operations may gather information about you. These terms explain how this may happen, what we will do with any potentially private data and how you can get in contact should you have any concerns.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected
Personal identifiable information is information that allows you to be identified as a particular person, such as your name, your address or phone number.
We collect certain types of personal information when you register for an event, a webcast or a newsletter. This information may include:
- your name
- your title
- your address
- your phone number
- your fax number
- your email address
- your credit card number or other payment method
Information we collect such as this will not be given or sold to third parties unless we have specifically obtained your permission beforehand.
A cookie does not personally identify you. It is simply a way to know that a particular web browser was used to visit our sites.
Michanyeu.com also use Google Analytics (tracking user data) which is a service provided by Google. They gather anonymous data of how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views etc etc. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics here
What We Do With Personally Identifiable Data
Personally identifiable information you provide may be used to:
- Send you something you’ve requested, such as email newsletter
- Send you information from Third Door Media that we think you’ll be interested in
- Send you information from our advertisers
- Target advertising based on your interests, if you’ve provided those
Sharing Your Information With Advertisers, Sponsors & Others
Your personally identifiable information will only be shared with other companies when:
- We have asked for and you have given your consent to share the information with advertisers, exhibitors and sponsors for a specific service.
- We need to provide it to other companies in order to deliver the services you want from us, such as having an email list sent out or to process your event order. In these cases, the information is used only for the specific service you wanted from us.
We may also aggregate information and disclose it to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. In these cases, we do NOT disclose any personally identifiable information as part of this.
We may buy or sell a company or property. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale so that you will continue to receive the service being provided to you or for other business purposes.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Michanyeu.co and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through Michanyeu.com have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Policy Changes, Questions & Comments
We’ll post changes to this policy on this page. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org